General Summary: The main objective of the Dishwasher is to properly wash, rinse, and sanitize all china, flatware, utensils, trays, and storage containers, in a timely and sanitary manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Essential Functions
- Dish Washing
- Cleans and returns all china, flatware, utensils, trays, storage containers and other items back into service in a timely manner, following Luby's standards and policies.
- Maintains dish machine throughout the shift including proper operation, water quality, soap and rinse additives.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Follows standardized cleaning, safety, and sanitation procedures. Practices the "clean-as-you-go" philosophy.
- Keeps floor dry at all times and free of debris. Takes out trash as needed.
- Follows departmental closing procedures.
- Performs daily cleaning assignment(s).
- Performs laundry duties as needed.
- Effectively communicates quality issues, mechanical issues, and supply issues to management in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicates to manager a need for assistance when necessary.
- Frequently checks schedule and checks out with a manager before leaving.
- Assists other team members when necessary.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the cafeteria.
- Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be certified to operate dish machine
- Must possess good eye/hand coordination and good organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language
Posting ID: 14792792Posted: 2020-02-11