Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World’s Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
The Production/Prep Cook is responsible for preparing products, following recipes, setting up and maintaining a picture perfect, bountiful produce bar, according to Fuddruckers SER standards and procedures.
- Minimum 6 months experience in the restaurant industry preferably in the back of the house
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, read and write using a minimal amount of the English language
- Utilizing cutting glove in accordance to company guidelines
- Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to cross train in other areas in the restaurant
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player with a high since of urgency
- Ability to cross train in other areas as needed
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 30 pounds, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity
Posting ID: 17251187Posted: 2020-11-08