SMASHBURGER is now hiring for Kitchen Team Members!!!
Smashburger, the country's fastest growing, FAST casual, "better burger" restaurant is an ENERGETIC, modern and upbeat concept. We offer HANDCRAFTED gourmet burgers that uses FRESH, never frozen 100% certified angus beef, made to order CRISP entree' salads, hand breaded crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, as well as, a variety of MOUTHWATERING sides and decadent haagen dazs handspun MILKSHAKES.
We are currently searching for ENTHUSIASTIC, energetic people to join our TEAM. If you have a great SMILE, positive attitude and a PASSION for teamwork, then we want YOU. We offer competitive wages, as well as, a strong COMMITMENT to promote from within.
There are the usual tasks, responsibilities, skills and COMPETENCIES you would expect as a key member of the back of house (BOH) TEAM.
- PREPARE and cook food according to smashburger prep, menu and recipe standards
- Clean and SANITIZE food preparation equipment and work areas
- Adheres to food SAFETY and sanitation guidelines
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a FRIENDLY environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest
- Maintaining an AWARENESS of all menu items and having solid product KNOWLEDGE
- Accurately and EFFICIENTLY process information through KVS system and safeguarding company ASSETS
- Respond APPROPRIATLY to guest concerns and communicate requests to management
- Maintain CLEANLINESS of kitchen, floors, windows, restrooms, tables, chairs, counters and equipment
- Check orders for ACCURACY and portion control
- Deliver food to guest with an UPBEAT, positive attitude if necessary
- Answer company phone according to STANDARDS
- Ability to COMMUNICATE with team members and guests
- Operate all equipment necessary to PERFORM job duties
- AVAILABILITY to work varied hours and days, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time, move and handle boxes which may REQUIRE lifting
Click APPLY NOW to submit your online application today!
Posting ID: 17829735Posted: 2020-01-26