Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends. We are a growing restaurant chain with a fast paced, high energy environment with amazing growth.
The Restaurant Manager provides leadership and assistance to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused and community-connected. The Restaurant Manager will help build sales and profit while maintaining operating standards. Qualified candidates bring a minimum of 5 years restaurant management experience and experience managing a restaurant with a full bar is preferred. This role requires the completion of a high school education or equivalent, a valid Class C license, a satisfactory background check, periodic travel and ability to lift 40 pounds regularly.
- Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to team members.
- Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service and cleanliness standards are met.
- Models hospitality skills/behaviors, including regular interaction and engagement with guests.
- Ensures guest satisfaction, inspires guest loyalty and ensures responsible alcohol service, through effective shift execution.
- Effectively handles guest complaints during shifts, turning unsatisfied guests into satisfied guests.
- Conducts administrative manager functions as needed (entering invoices, end of day procedures, etc).
- Assists in the rollout of new company programs, policies and procedures as requested.
- Creates weekly schedules for direct reports within budgeted labor guidelines, balancing Team Member and business needs.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written materials, write in grammatically correct sentences, and perform basic to intermediate mathematical computations.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs and compliance issues.
- Must possess proper food handlers and alcohol dispensing certifications.
- General knowledge of labor laws, health codes, safe food handling and sanitation, responsible alcohol service, safety and security systems and procedures, computer operations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good people management skills, communication, and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Competitive Salaries
- Obtainable Bonuses
- Management Training
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Health Benefits
Tee It Up LLC, No Mulligans LLC (dba Buffalo Wild Wings) is an equal opportunity employer.
All Interested candidates can submit an application by clicking APPLY NOW!
Posting ID: 18295664Posted: 2020-01-29