SUMMARY OF POSITION
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by Food Production Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Reports to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses, maintains, and cleans all kitchen line equipment, plus preparation and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on cooking line.
- Has sufficient knowledge of cooking stations, menu items and prep procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and performance standards.
- Cooks and prepares menu items according to guest request within company standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with the MOD and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies equipment, safety problems, etc.
We have an immediate opening for a Line Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Posting ID: 18487006Posted: 2020-02-19