We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Team Member.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work. When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company. As one of the world’s most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you could ever imagine.
Team Member–is responsible for providing efficient, friendly service to Krispy Kreme patrons, as well as maintaining a professional store appearance, in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction and to reflect the high standards that Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation has set.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering questions and providing courteous service to customers
- Taking and completing orders accurately and efficiently
- Politely engaging in suggestive selling techniques
- Accepting payment for product and delivering correct change
- Inspecting product for quality according to Krispy Kreme company standards
- Preparing all ingredients necessary for doughnut processing (glaze, fillings and icings - using the correct formula) **
- Restocking products to guarantee freshness
- Unloading delivery trucks
- Follow procedures and company standards as outlined in the Krispy Kreme Retail and Processing Specialist Training Workbooks
- Answer telephone in a timely manner and utilize Krispy Kreme greeting procedures
- Offer product samples to customers at GM’s discretion
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Performing sanitation duties in order to maintain an internal and external clean, safe, and sanitary shop. Including but not limited to:
- Sweeping and mopping all required areas inside the store.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and stocking bathrooms
- Cleaning and sanitizing tables and chairs in customer area
- Emptying interior and exterior trash receptacles
- Ensuring the parking lot and surrounding areas are kept clean
- Washing windows
Essential skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Basic mathematical skills, enough to handle various sums of money, required
- Basic literacy skills required
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen and criminal background check
Nonessential skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Communicating with customers and co-workers
Packing doughnut boxes
- Lifting up to as much as 50 pounds occasionally; and up to 25 pounds frequently
- Using cleaning materials and equipment
- Ability to reach the counter or drive through
- Must be able to grasp products without crushing
- Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to read product boxes, labels and measuring devices
- Must be able to communicate with and understand customers and co-workers
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions
- Un-air conditioned production areas may reach temperatures of 100 degrees for more than one hour
- Worker is subject to noise in the production/processing area to the extent that they may have to shout to be heard
Posting ID: 18644071Posted: 2020-02-19