Join a Family, Serve with the Best
Are you a Med Tech looking for both meaning and a career? Do you have a servant’s heart and are committed to making a difference every single day? Then we want to talk with you!
We offer good pay and benefits, low drama and high enthusiasm for what we do.
- Paid Meal Time with Complimentary Meals
- Opportunity for Quarterly Raises for Hourly Employees
- Vacation and Sick time accrual after 90 days
- End of year sick time payout for hourly employees
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance policies
- Health insurance as low as $100 per month
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Promotion Opportunities
- And much, much more!!!
Only those truly committed to growth need apply. If you are serious about working with people who treat our work as family, and our family with respect, then apply online at https://www.bentonhouse.com/careers/ or by texting Jobs to 242424.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years old.
- Must hold a current LPN license in the State of the Community
- Successful completion of drug screening.
- Must obtain a satisfactory criminal record check per State guidelines.
- Must have received a tuberculosis screening and physical examination within twelve months prior to employment (or as State Guidelines Require) to assure that the employee is free of diseases communicable within the scope of employment and physically qualified to work.
- Must have evidence of CPR certification.
- Must be able to work under stress and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under conditions which require sitting, standing, walking, reaching, pulling, pushing, lifting, and grasping with risk of environmental exposure to communicable disease.
- Must be able to effectively convey instructions and information to residents and staff members.
- Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with other staff members, referral sources, residents and their families and physicians.
OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE/PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Requirements for personal protective equipment include infection control kit and rubber gloves and smock and non-slip shoes.
- Supervisors work in all areas of the residence.
- Supervisors are subject to reactions from dust, disinfectants and cleaning chemicals and may be exposed to infectious waste, diseases and other conditions.
- Supervisors are expected to use personal protective equipment and supplies to prevent burns, falls, and infection and follow safety policies and procedure.
Posting ID: 19567528Posted: 2020-12-01