Job Purpose Statement:
To assist in serving the guests of RHCC in a friendly and courteous manner while maintaining the highest standards of quality service, and assist in the preparation of and clean up after events or functions.
- Carry out trays and assist with the preparation of the next menu course.
- Set up room for next event including moving/removing furniture as necessary.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and staff.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards (including Rose Hill uniform) and display professionalism at all times.
- Ensure plate tops are clean.
- Put away clean dishes and know where all dishes and utensils are stored.
- Consult Executive Chef on any supplies or repairs needed.
- Set up buffet and formal dinners.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and sanitized.
- Assist Servers by carrying food and beverage trays, etc.; assist bartenders by moving ice coolers, tables and trays of beverages, etc.; and assist kitchen staff with the preparation of salads, plates for the next course and putting away clean dishes.
- Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE's Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
*Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act
Posting ID: 19629260Posted: 2020-10-19