MEMORY MAKER MISSION
To provide a memorable dining experience for every guest through personalized service that will bring them back.
- Smile and welcome every guest to Friendly’s, acknowledge new and returning guests differently.
- When drink orders are received at greeting, arrive with them on a tray.
- Always recommend an appetizer outside of breakfast.
- Enter orders into POS immediately.
- Always recommend upgrades sincerely, i.e. ‘Would you like to upgrade to loaded waffle fries or a 3 scoop sundae?’
- Follow all BYOB (Build your own burger) steps completely, especially reading the order back to the guest, using the guest’s name upon delivery and at check back.
- Always recommend dessert by pointing out specific products, use the menu as a visual aid.
- Make each guest feel important and special, especially kids!
- Look for ways to go above and beyond for your guests and coworkers.
- Own the entire dining experience.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint, be proud of everything.
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the restaurant.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our guests create great memories.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.
- Food Service background / experience preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work
This is an independent franchisee of Friendly’s and is not part of Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC
Posting ID: 29443748Posted: 2020-02-19