We’re hiring individuals who enjoy providing outstanding service to our customers while working in a busy, team oriented environment.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Give outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining uniform and personal hygiene standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all Hibachi promotions and advertisements.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Must have basic math, reading, and cash management skills.
- Accurately and efficiently operate our POS system and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers. Help keep the store clean, restock merchandise items, and accurately package orders.
- Communicate customer requests to management and communicate effectively with associates and customers.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Hibachi Factory can offer:
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- Competitive pay
- Bi-Weekly paycheck
- Flexible schedules
- 50% Employee Food Discount
Posting ID: 29658994Posted: 2020-02-19