We have an immediate opening for a Assistant Managers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring Assistant Managers!
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Maintain critical standards for product and service quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation, and speed of service.
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as directed by the GM.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate action to resolve problem and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Assist in optimizing profits by controlling product and labor costs.
- Communicate and oversee the execution of product promotions.
- Staff, train and develop hourly employees through hiring, orientations, ongoing feedback, use of Crew Training Modules, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Prepare hourly employee schedules to meet the staffing requirements for each day part as determine by the GM.
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the GM.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!!
Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Be detail oriented with the capability to oversee restaurant operations and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- One to three years of management in a high volume restaurant preferred.
- QSR experience strongly preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
Posting ID: 3002434Posted: 2020-04-05