If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
Dynamic Sales Associates Needed to help open our first store in the southeast which will be located at Disney Springs!
The Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
* Meet and exceed sales goals
* Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
* Manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the UNIQLO service standard, following the UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
* Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
* Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
* Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size run
* Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
* Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
* Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management
* High School Diploma or GED
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends