General Summary: The main objective of the Supervisor is to assist management in day to day execution of directives and operating procedures as set forth by the company’s standards, procedures, and policies. The Supervisor will assist management in directing staff to accomplish daily goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Functions
- Assisting Management with Daily Operational Requirements
- Follows company procedures and standards in coaching, teaching, and training staff.
- Monitors and supervises execution of assigned areas of responsibility.
- Knowledgeable of schedules and proper game time assignments.
- Proficient in all production areas and follows all recipes using the IK ordering and recipe system.
- Knowledgeable of all positions, Front of the House and Back of the House.
- Proficient in company specifications on dry goods, groceries, and produce. Orders and receives goods, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use and application of Inventory and Production Sheets and ensures accuracy on both.
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Monitors and ensures set up of sanitation stations.
- Follows up on maintenance of temperature logs.
- Follows standardized cleaning procedures and practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
- Responsible for following all food safety and sanitation standards throughout the shift.
- Follows FIFO and keeps up with proper product dating and rotation requirements.
- Monitors and supervises departmental closing procedures.
- Monitors and supervises daily cleaning assignment(s).
- Maintains organization throughout the shift in work areas, cooler spaces, and dry storage areas.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and maintains a clutter-free work area.
- Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the cafeteria.
- Effectively communicates product, equipment, or operational issues to management and Shift Leader in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reviewing schedule and checking out with management before leaving.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must be assertive and possess leadership qualities
- Must have good awareness and attention to detail
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be certified to operate certain machinery
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language
Posting ID: 30516767Posted: 2020-03-13