Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings — we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
Key Holder/Shift Leader
To help promote all aspects of the business including selling, pricing and merchandising the store. Opening/closing responsibilities. Promoting a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Opening and/or closing responsibilities including but not limited to: responsibility for key, opening and closing the store on a timely basis and according to schedule, balancing, opening/closing the till and responsibility for deposits as needed.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
- Buy used product, reinforcing the customer’s purchases and sales to the store. Invite customers to return to the store with their used gear for product trade or to sell.
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
- Develop proficiency in operating the point of sale system in the store for all sale transactions.
- Achieve personal and store goals by applying sound customer service and sales protocol.
Posting ID: 30611017Posted: 2020-02-19