We have a part-time opening for a Server / Assembly.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
JJ’s Red Hots is a growing, exciting place to work here in the Queen City. We will be primarily focused on cooking and serving the highest quality products possible in a comfortable, friendly and fun environment. So, if you are not wholly committed to delivering on this promise, or you are not a PEOPLE PERSON, you may not want to work here. Yes, we like to have fun, but we take our commitment to quality very seriously - both the food quality and the quality of the guest experience. That means making people feel at home and being committed to their 100% satisfaction.
Our singular focus is to serve our guests the best hot dog they have ever had and treat them as if they are part of our family.
And please remember. Don’t dis’ the ‘dog!
Financial: Hightly Attractive Financial Package: Generous Hourly Wage + Tips (Could be in excess of $12-$15/hour!)
JJ’s Servers will be in charge of satisfying guests’ needs and ensuring they have the best experience possible. Ultimately responsible for customer delight, he or she will go above and beyond to make sure each guest has everything they need before they need it and leave happy, excited about returning.
• Positive attitude and outgoing personality
• High volume fast casual or casual dining experience a must
• Must understand the power of building and being part of a team environment
• Reliable transportation
• Able to multi-task in a high-volume position
• Thorough knowledge of menu items, including specials
• Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
• Capable of mastering POS system for smooth operation
• Ability to walk up and down stairs repeatedly and work effectively in diverse weather conditions
Must be “a pleaser” - Reliable, punctual, level-headed, detail oriented, trustworthy, performance driven, sense of humor, multi-tasker, considerate, coachable, team player
Server Job Duties:
• Arrive on time, ready to work hard
• Check tables/sections to make sure all condiments, etc., are stocked and bottles
are wiped clean
• Answer guest questions regarding menu items, beverages, concept, etc.
• Take orders for and deliver menu items, beverages, or anything else a guest
may want beyond their initial order.
• Receive and complete to-go order processing via telephone
• Maintain a clean dining room and/or rooftop deck area
• Handle small amounts of cash accurately and responsibly