We have a full-time availability opening for an Evening/Closing Assitant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
We are seeking talented, quality individuals excited to build a team to help serve our community. At Chick-fil-A, the leader role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, leaders gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. We are seeking leaders who have a servant heart and want to impact the team working for them & the customers they serve. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
1. Closed Sunday's. All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
2. Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator. The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
3. Competitive Pay. Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
4. It's a Great Place to Work . At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
5. No Experience Is Necessary. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers, enjoying leading others, and have a servant heart. Everything else is teachable and we will provide the tools needed.
Some specific roles include: -Leading a shift -Opening or Closing the restaurant -Helping to grow others in the business