Now Hiring General Managers
At Sonic, you'll serve great food, make great friends and soak in a uniquely energetic work environment. And as a General Manager, you'll play a special part in making Sonic a rewarding place to work. Check us out...
As General Manager, your job will include:
• Carrying out the restaurant plan in order to meet established operating standards, sales and profits. This is accomplished primarily through: hiring, training, and motivating restaurant employees; providing local store marketing; controlling costs; managing daily restaurant operations; and giving every customer outstanding service.
• Making certain that the restaurant is consistently operated in agreement with the SONIC franchise license agreement, the SONIC Operations Manual, the drive-in's standard operations systems and the drive-in policies and procedures.
What you'll get (Or why we're not your typical burger joint)...
• Great pay and meaningful career direction.
• Advancement Opportunities
• Extensive Training Program
• Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?
What we're looking for...
• Friendly and courteous service. In other words, smile!
• Role models who will adhere to and enforce Sonic policies and practices.
• A team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety.
Education and Training:
• High School education or equivalent required.
• Advanced studies in business, restaurant management, or related field preferred.
• A minimum of six months of general restaurant or retail operations management experience, commensurate SONIC experience, or two to three years of restaurant experience as an Assistant Manager required.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of restaurant or retail operations. General knowledge of functional support areas, including Human Resources, Training, Marketing, Finance, Payroll and Point of Sale Systems.
Sure, the '50s classic cars and vintage threads may be a thing of the past, but the Sonic drive-in experience will always be cool. Join the Sonic team and flip it old school today!