Serving Florence for over a decade, we offer our Guests not only fantastic steaks but a full buffet, salad, dessert and ice cream bars. But the real MAGIC begins with our fresh steaks, cut daily by our in-house meat cutters. Placed on our FLAMEKIST@ Connerton grill and sprinkled with our secret “GOLD DUST”, our cooks bring total satisfaction to our guests. As a Shift Leader you will not only assist in culinary functions and operational matters but you will build sales and profits. As you work alongside our Team to create recipes in the kitchen, you will also assist Guests in the dining room.
Come join our Quincy’s team where we are known for our famous FLAMEKIST@ steaks!
The following skills and knowledge are necessary but not limited to:
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Full knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Strong math, computer and credit card terminal skills
- Full knowledge of menu specs, cook times, plate presentation, etc.
- Assist with profit & loss management through cash control/security procedure, maintaining inventory, managing labor and reviewing financial reports
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to assist fellow Team Members and Management
- Ability to read and take direction and execute Team and company objectives with an attitude of courtesy and cooperation
- Analytical skills and a degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
Thank you for your interest in Quincy’s and the opportunities available. We have a great Team and are always looking for great people to join us in making it “THE BEST IT CAN BE”. We appreciate your taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Thanks again!
- Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends
- Minimum high school education or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have valid driver’s license and insured transportation
- Background check required
Posting ID: 32928135Posted: 2020-02-19