We have a part-time opening for a Nurse Practitioner.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekends.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
House Call MD of Southern California is a fast growing company dedicated to bringing quality back to primary care. We are looking for highly motivated and qualified physicians and allied health professionals who are seeking a career that helps them have a flexible schedule while doing what they love most, providing excellent care. Our providers look for ways to improve the lives of patients with multiple medical commodities and ease the challenges they face. We travel to their residence and help bring as much of the care to them as possible. We believe in cutting administrative costs to allow for higher employee salaries that will lead to a happier and more cohesive group of individuals who can shift their attention to the care being provided above all.
- High base pay
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Full insurance including Health, Vision and Dental
- PTO and sick leave allowance
- Nurse and/or medical assistant to round with you and minimize non-clinical burdens
- Full office support to screen calls and minimize interruptions
- Training will be ongoing to maximize your potential
- Monthly educational meetings to improve your knowledge
- Chart reviews with suggestion for improvements with management and documentation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Map optimization to limit travel time and traffic
Nurse practitioners (NP) manage episodic and/or chronic medical problems, as well as preventive care and counseling under the supervision of a physician and our medical director. HouseCall MD providers perform complete medical assessments, including reviewing and evaluating diagnostic and radiology tests.
- Master's degree in nursing
- Current California RN License.
- Graduate of an accredited NP Program.
- Current California Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Current DEA Registration Number
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI)
- Maintain current national certification from approved organizations (American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Good communication skills required
- Strong computer/technical skills required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) of (English/Mandarin or Cantonese) preferred
- Interest in geriatrics, family medicine or prior home care preferred
Posting ID: 33079684Posted: 2020-02-19