We have a part-time opening for a E-Learning Designer/Developer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Wage: $200 to $800 per PowerPoint Presentation
STATUS: Contractor (non-employee position)
COMPENSATION: Depending on Project Length ($200 to $800 per PowerPoint Presentation)
APPLICATION PERIOD: 18 July 2016 - 15 August 2016
This position is responsible for the design and development of training material with an emphasis on PowerPoint E-Learning presentations. This includes identifying objectives, various learning solutions, and developing comprehensive materials. This position may require the applicant to learn new content, assimilate knowledge and transfer the knowledge to a PowerPoint presentation. Strong instructional design, informative, and interactive development presentation skills required.
* Work with business requirements and clients to identify learning needs or gaps.
* Research topics to learn the content.
* Review and write objectives and learning needs or gaps.
* Create content for learning PowerPoint presentation.
* Requires the development of PowerPoint presentation in a variety of programs, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, PDF, etc.
* Required - Potential candidate must demonstrate experience in developing and presenting training materials.
* Required - Potential candidate must demonstrate ability to rapidly acquire knowledge in a technical area.
* Required - Organizational and project management skills.
* Required - Ability to work independently is required.
* Preferred - 3 to 5 years of HSE experience and affiliated training experience.
* Preferred - College degree is preferred.
- Please contact, Khandra Faulkner-Urena, via email, email@example.com-