We have a full-time opening for a Sales Executive - Medical Records Release of Information (ROI).
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 5 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
GRM, a national information management company, located in Jersey City, NJ is currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Executive for our Healthcare Release of Information (ROI) division to focus on new, Healthcare Medical Practice and Hospital account development.
Only applicants with experience will be considered
The primary responsibility is to maximize the sales of our services in the Healthcare Industry to new customers and prospects. Other key responsibilities include:
- Attain targeted sales for territory or assigned accounts by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects
- Lead generation and prospecting activities to maintain required pipeline of prospect accounts
- Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable healthcare opportunities
- Effectively articulate the GRM value proposition to multiple organizational levels
- Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and industry events to build industry and customer awareness of GRM services and solutions
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company
- Participation in professional organizations (sales, marketing, industry associations)
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong hunter mentality -- the ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities
- Previous experience selling Release of Information, Revenue Cycle Management, Coding or Transcription
- Experience selling outsourced services is a plus
- Driven to succeed and excel, with a passion and enthusiasm for the business
- Excels in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with constant change
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Exceptional work ethic
- Independent thinker
- Technical awareness -- can confidently converse with IT personnel
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to build and lead cross-functional teams to achieve sales results
- Ability to grasp and map processes and corresponding document and information flows between departments
- Proven record of exceeding quota in previous positions
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive account sales
- Solid business acumen -- strong understanding of how healthcare operate across functional areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience selling outsourced services to physician practices and/or hospital environments
- Full benefits, including medical, dental and 401k plan
GRM Document Management is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company brings proprietary innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of experience, GRM has earned the trust and continued business of more than 5,000 customers-large and small, domestic and multinational-representing a wide range of industries. Clients are served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in major U.S. markets and internationally throughout China.
If qualified and interested, please send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 33440307Posted: 2020-02-19