We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Houseperson.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
Responsible for assisting all housekeeping personnel in the performance of heavy duty work as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
Job Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with guests, vendors, co-workers and management.
- Remove dirty linen from cleaning carts or designated area and deliver to laundry as assigned
- Clean all guest corridors, floors, fireplaces, ovens, elevators and landings, linen closets, guest laundry, exercise room, employee lounge and other public areas as assigned
- Check lint trap in guest laundry twice a day
- Remove trash from cleaning carts and deposit in dumpsters
NOTICE: The hotel business functions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All associates must acknowledge this and be aware that at any time it may be necessary to move associates from his/her accustomed shift as business demands.
Posting ID: 33463180Posted: 2020-04-05