As a Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager, you are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Taco Bell Restaurant Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities
Job Requirements and Essential Function:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 3 years of General Management food service experience. Fast Food experience is a plus.
- Business math & accounting skills
- Strong analytical/ Decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
- We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Bonus Potential
Posting ID: 37084788Posted: 2019-07-11