HOME HELPERS SEEKS CARING, COMPASSIONATE, ENGAGING, AND DEPENDABLE CAREGIVERS TO PROVIDE LOVING CARE IN HOMES IN DELAWARE AND CHESTER COUNTIES IN PENNSYLVANIA.
Full time, part time, and live-in opportunities available.
We offer our caregivers
- flexible scheduling to meet caregiver needs
- competitive wages and benefits
- initial orientation to home health care activities
- ongoing training to enhance skills and personal growth
- recognition and deep appreciation for all they do
Caregivers provide services clients need to continue living safely and independently in their own homes.
Personal Care services include
- Grooming, Bathing, Dressing, Toileting
- Assistance with Ambulation and Transfer
- Medication Reminders
Home Support services include
- Light housekeeping, Laundry
- Meal Preparation, Grocery Shopping
- Errand Services, Incidental Transportation
Home Helpers strives to be the most trusted and respected provider of home care services in Delaware and Chester Counties.
We hire and develop outstanding caregivers to support our clients who choose to remain independent in their homes and communities.
- Training and experience are desirable but not necessary
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a legal resident of the United States or have a valid work visa
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Pass a pre-employment background screening
- Be able to read, write, speak, and communicate in English
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be physically capable of performing the activities associated with care giving
- Show a genuine interest and display empathy in caring for the elderly
Posting ID: 38140822Posted: 2019-10-15