We have a full-time opening for a Inside Sales Representative (Multiple Openings).
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: 13/hr plus bonus
OVERVIEW: Serves customers by selling products; consistently meeting set sales goals & quotas on a daily, weekly basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Creates sales opportunities in existing & new accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on potential sales opportunities.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by reviewing personal goal attainments and through ongoing coaching and training with Team Leaders.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying product knowledge and sales processes that are historically successful.
- Submits sales through company CRM Software and ensures content is accurate and reflects customers' needs.
- Keeps accurate records of sales progress through detailed documentation of conversations and next steps with customers in CRM software.
- Recommends changes in products and services to customers that best fit their organization's needs.
- Stays current on competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Addresses customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains and improves industry, professional and technical knowledge via ongoing training, use of educational tools and proactive implementation of coaching and mentoring.
- Contributes to team efforts through positive and supportive interaction with co-workers & managers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as general office equipment
- Interest in technology
- Goal oriented and persistent with the drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Proven track record of accountability and reliability
- Strong attention to detail, data entry skills a plus
- Excellent ability to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Some college, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of outbound calling experience
- Experience in a transactional environment requiring a high volume of dials
- Telecommunications experience
- Knowledge of consumer electronics, internet/data related products, or computer related products
- Familiarity with CRM software, Salesforce preferred
Posting ID: 38212155Posted: 2019-10-17