A Team Leader is a balanced responsibility for a specific focused area and leading day-to-day shifts at Chickfil-A The Shops at Willow Lawn. This includes:
o Overseeing the opening, closing, or change-over of shifts
o Communicating to Team Lead daily on specific area of focus- Operational goals, Weaknesses, CEM
o Working closely with Director on where specific area of focus needs to be
o Reaching Operational Goals in specific area of focus ( Front Counter, Kitchen, Etc.)
o Ensuring operational check-lists are complete
- A Team Leader is required to be able to correctly interpret the intentions of the Director’s schedule and place the best people in the place most suited to their skills. (Create and implement daily line-up)
- A Team Leader is responsible for ensuring team leaders/team members understand the daily expectation in specific area of focus.
- A Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that food is being served quickly, accurately and with great service.
Success Factors: A Team Leader is successful if at the end of his or her shift all checklists are complete, game-plans have been executed excellently, and the daily operational goals are being recorded and communicated.
- A Team Leader is successful when the people they placed in position help us to stay LEAN, Clean, and in the Green!
- A Team Leader is successful when customer issues have been solved and the guest has left feeling cared for.
- A Team Leader is successful when ALL metrics assigned to specific area of focus has reached their target.
- Must be able to recognize that leadership is about what one can accomplish through others (team members/team leaders).
- Must be able to command the respect of the team he or she is leading for the shift
- Must be able to run a shift with complete competency at a top 20% level.
- Must be customer focused and be able to handle customer concerns, compliments, and complaints.
- Must be able to follow all Safety and Security procedures in the event of an issue.
- Must be driven to accomplish all the goals set before him/her, and be able to explain how him/her achieved those results.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 40701465Posted: 2021-01-04