As a Golden Pantry Customer Service Associate you will have an opportunity serve your guests while gaining valuable experience in many different business fields in an upbeat atmosphere that encourages you to learn and grow.
* Guest focused
* Smile, speak to, and respond to guests.
* Stand and/or walk up to eight (8) or ten (10) hours per day depending on shift assignment.
* Read, write, hear and understand, the English language.
* Perform the four basic arithmetic operations in order to make change, complete end of shift reports and account for a variety of inventory products.
* Ability to check identification, process transactions, read measurements, and fill out paperwork
* Read and understand instructions for operating cash registers, fuel pump controls, money order machines and other equipment.
* Lift up to 50 pounds carrying cases of milk, soda, beer and juice containers, etc. in a safe manner at least once per shift.
* Squat, bend at waist, twist, grasp, reach and manipulate objects from ground to overhead to stock shelves and coolers.
* React to a fire by lifting and transporting a fire extinguisher to the fire area.
* Bend and remove metal plates and underground tank caps in order to check fuel levels.
* Climb a ladder to clean windows and retrieve materials.
* Sweep and mop floors, dust shelving and lift and carry trash bags to outside bins.
* Sweep parking lot and clean outside grounds and equipment.
* Enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 34 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time.
* Utilize a hand truck, mop, broom, degreaser, and various cleaning solvents.
Note: These requirements constitute some of the essential functions of this position and are the MINIMUM physical and mental requirements for all store positions:
Posting ID: 45540818Posted: 2020-01-14