Fenwick Catering and Events is looking to expand our event team with talented, service professionals who are excited by working in a fast-paced, high-end catering environment producing and serving extraordinary food.
Availability -- We are seeking service staff for mid-week hours 3pm start and earlier. Bartenders MUST have experience with off --site events or banquets, our bars are set up from scratch so we cannot train new bartenders. These bars are very physical and require heavy lifting. We will need you to work starting May 21 and most Saturdays in June.
Off-Premise catering-every event is different we only interview experienced service staff;
- Have a reliable form of transportation to and from events
- Have regular access to email and the internet.
- Service applicants must have at least one year food service experience
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk/stand up to the entire day or duration of the event. The employee must occasionally reach, bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs., reach overhead, perform repetitive motion, and have the stamina to work up to 12 hours a day.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to ambient temperatures and weather conditions at the time of an event.
- Applicants should be able to work at least some weekends and flexible hours throughout the Central Jersey
Please do not apply if you do not have experience and have read the post carefully for shift availability. Thank you!
Posting ID: 47215057Posted: 2019-04-09