Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine's "Top 250" that highlights the state's largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, the company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year's list.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Representative you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for the promotion and booking of timeshare presentations to eligible guests and visitors, island activity sales, and customer service to hotel and island guests
- Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to guests and visitors
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future marketing programs
- Project a professional company image
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 1 year of proven customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Thorough understanding of the Big Island with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the telephone
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills and the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Fluency in English (speak, read, write)
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Minimum 6 months of previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Previous experience working in marketing and sales
Posting ID: 538249510Posted: 2020-01-15