• Drivers will perform several route patterns including "local" and "out and back runs."
• Equipment: 2018 Volvo Tractors; Automatic Transmissions; Day cab's
• Successful candidates will have a verifiable 10-year work history demonstrating experience and qualifications.
• Applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug and alcohol screens as well a DOT physical, MVR and background check.
• Job Locations: Odessa / Midland Texas
• Job Duty - Full Time
• Competitive pay
• Safety Incentive Program
• Uniform Allowances (i.e.: Boots, Eye Protective Wear etc.)
* At least 25 years old
* CDL Class A License required
* 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the least 5 years
* Safety oriented
* Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific locations required, complete Express Petro application, submit a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) In addition, complete an INVASIVE drug screening.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth peripheral and ability to adjust focus
* While performing the duties of this truck driver job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
* Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs. from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting.
Posting ID: 54648482Posted: 2020-02-19