Retail Sales Associate
| Verified Pay ||$12 - $14 per hour|
|Location|| 2009 SOUTH 35TH ST |
FORT PIERCE, Florida
About this job
Are you a high energy, outgoing person who loves to help others and work as part of a team? Are you interested in starting a career in retail? Do you thrive in fast paced environments?
Then you may be the perfect addition to our team!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages with monthly bonus potential up to additional Two Dollars Per Hour for each hour worked in a month
- Work today, get paid tomorrow through our earned wage access program*
- 401K with Company Match
- Team Member Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional benefits for FT team members
Retail Sales Associates provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by greeting our guests and keeping our stores in-stock, clean and organized. As a Retail Sales Associate, you will support the manager in day to day operations. You will be cross-trained in all areas of the store, gaining valuable operations experience. Looking for growth opportunities? Our parent company, EG America, operates nearly 1700 locations across the United States.
Here are some of the tasks you will complete here:
- We like to make sure all Guests are greeted with a warm welcome and a smile! After all, we are known for delivering exceptional Customer Service!
- Operating the cash register in an efficient manner
- Ability to adjust to whatever’s thrown your way, the environment here is fast paced (no 2 days are alike, that’s what keeps it fun)
- Brewing coffee, stocking shelves, coolers, and freezers
- We love to keep a clean store. We work as a team and do our part to maintain impeccable standards.
We take great pride in the important role we play in the communities we serve. Our doors are always open to our guests, rain or shine and on weekends & holidays. Each Team Member contributes to delivering the best experience to our Guests by participating in all parts of the job.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service, then we'd love to meet you. The rest can be taught!
Minimum Education: N/A
Preferred Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: N/A
Preferred Experience: 3-6 months retail or guest service restaurant
Preferred Licenses/ Certifications and Skills: ServSafe /Food Safety certification a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpful
Scheduling: This position may be available as a part time or full-time role and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.
Hours & Conditions: Part-time (up to 29 hours), Full-time (30-40 hours)
Travel: 5%. May be asked to work in other nearby stores occasionally.
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other: Specialized attire required in food establishments
*Some restrictions apply. Please review the terms and conditions of our earned wage access program for details.$12.50-$14.50