EPSI is a distribution company servicing the surface finishing industry with presence in all major global markets. EPSI remains open during COVID-19 as an essential business to serve our customers and suppliers. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees with heightened safety protocols and remote work opportunities.
EPSI has been named one of Rubber & Plastics News’ Best Places to Work in 2020!
The Content Creator is to produce educational material for both digital media and offline content that caters to the interest of a target audience. Various tasks include writing articles for a company’s web pages, e-books, and social media posts. He/she should also be adept at promoting content on social media. This position should be familiar with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to blend our company content guidelines with creativity for a unique voice and personality
- Have a sense of curiosity to identify problems worth solving
- Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Researching industry-related engaging topics
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Preparing well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms
- Creating and distributing marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
- Updating our company’s website as needed
- Identifying the needs of customers and also recommending new topics
- Coordinating with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Support sales & marketing strategies with compelling and original creative material for both online & offline
- Promoting content on social media and also monitoring engagement
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn
- Interviewing industry professionals including our team for incorporating into posts, articles and literature material
- Create Content related to the Buyer’s Journey for a B2B customer including but not limited to Checklists, White Papers, Industry Reports, Webinars, Case studies, ROI Calculators and Testimonials
- Receives general supervision from the Marketing Manager.
- Knowledge of digital publishing
- Experience with generating traffic and leads for new businesses
- Adept at promoting content on social media outlets
- Experience with updating websites
PREFERRED QUALICATIONS Education
- Associates or Bachelors in Marketing or related field preferred
- Job Related Training Required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays & Personal Days
- 401(k) with Company match.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 608710390Posted: 2021-03-21Job Title: Marketing Content Creator