Are you seeking a new and challenging leadership position supporting a complex, mission-critical Program? Well, look no further! Leidos is currently looking to add a Systems Security Certification Engineer to a Cybersecurity Program near Ft. Meade, MD.
- Participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Provide technical support for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessments.
- Assist with operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Support the planning and test analysis of the DoD Certification/Accreditation Process (as well as other Government Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes.
- Fourteen (14) years of System Engineering experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Four (4) years of experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system development and or evaluation with Cybersecurity design experience is REQUIRED.
EXTERNAL REFERRAL ELIGIBLE