Automotive Inventory Clerk - Full-time
| Estimated Pay ||$18 per hour|
|Location|| 8901 Irvington Rd |
About this job
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Inventory Clerk. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to record and enter the inventory of all usable parts from vehicles received using a handheld PDA device. As an Inventory Clerk, you will verify and record purchased vehicles from weekly auctions, record all usable parts of a vehicle, record the plant assigned stock number on each vehicle, and scribe all parts saved for inventory with the assigned stock number. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail, work well with others, and must have excellent written and verbal skills. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and enjoy working with others. If you are looking to join a company with excellent benefits, like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Verify and record purchased vehicles delivered to the facility from weekly Auctions.
- Record on each vehicle received the Assigned Stock Number entered for the Plant.
- Record and enter the inventory of all usable parts for each vehicle.
- Scribe all parts saved for inventory with the assigned stock number.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner.
- Verify that proper documentation is attached.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers always.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping floors, storing equipment, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: High School Diploma
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Basic Knowledge of vehicles and parts, basic computer skills, willingness to work in an outdoor environment.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Light lifting, standing most of the workday, working in the elements
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of Word, Excel Outlook, Windows, Mobile, and similar windows based programs. Ability to recognize and identify Automotive Parts. Knowledge of the ARA Damage Locator Chart.
Position Type: Full-time
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher