| Verified Pay ||$14.25 to $17.00 per hour|
|Hours||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time|
|Location|| 355 Plymouth St |
About this job
Crew Members play a vital role in delivering great guest experiences. They prepare products according to operational and quality standards, and serve them with enthusiasm in a clean environment. They work as part of a team to meet our Guests’ needs and give them a reason to come back.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun-paced environment that is challenging and allows you to apply your personality and skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Crew Member for a Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee is a great career choice. Our team is committed to making our guests’ day by serving them with a great product, a smile, and heck, maybe even a joke or two. Everyone on our team, from our franchisee to our manager to our crew member, works together and takes pride in doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and work with a winning team, then join our dynamic, award winning franchise!
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction meeting our C.A.R.E. level of service.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and procedures.
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee policies.
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply)
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations
- 401K + company match
- Competitive pay + tips
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Medical and dental Insurance with company contribution for full time employees
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States