Restaurant Shift Manager
| Verified Pay ||$13.00 to $17.00 per hour|
|Location|| 1690 Hwy 27 S |
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Need a gig? Bring your unique self to TACO BELL and apply.
We’re looking for career minded, team players who want to grow along with us and create an excellent restaurant experience!
Taco Bell strives to be the safest place to work and eat. Learn more about the measures we've taken to keep our guests and team members safe during COVID-19. Visit tacobell.com to learn more about our 7 enhanced safety steps.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY – FREE MEALS
GREAT PAY – EDUCATION ASSISTANCE – BENEFITS – 401K –GROWTH
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it…
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
As a Shift Leader…
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You’ll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Shift Lead behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.
Crew Member - Team Member – Cook – Server – Cashier – Food Service- Shift Manager - Assistant Manager – Restaurant – Restaurant Manager