Drawing from our diverse backgrounds in business and nightlife, we bring you 1831; a unique bar and lounge experience where you can enjoy expert mixology and small plates made from the finest ingredients.
As a Cook for 1831 Bar & Lounge, you will:
Work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Demonstrating genuine hospitality and delivering exceptional guest services including:
- Ensure food gets out on time and meets the expectations for quality and taste.
- Prepare high-quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules.
- Prepare meals for delivery by using correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
- Clean kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keep refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operate and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as required.
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required.
- Provides leadership and guidance to team members in the preparation and serving of high quality and great tasting meals.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, supervisors, and owners.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
JOB REQUIREMENTS for Cooks include:
- 1+ years of Bar, Tavern, Restaurant, or Lounge Cook Experience Preferred
- A working knowledge of food preparation, cooking, and presentation
- Drive to Succeed
- Great Communication Skills
- Problem Solver
- High Energy
- Positive Attitude
Posting ID: 72422244Posted: 2019-10-11