Professional Lead Massage Therapist needed for busy membership clinic.
Principle duties include:
- Performs Massage Therapist job duties.
- Models exceptional customer service skills for the entire clinic staff to emulate.
- Sets the tone for the therapeutic staff and is responsible for maintaining a positive work environment by fielding therapists' complaints and facilitating solution-oriented discussions.
- Conducts evaluations and facilitates trainings of therapists.
- Mentors therapeutic staff in respectful and honest manner, effectively communicating and helping to create “habits of success” for every therapist.
- May conduct interviews, write incident reports and/or hire or terminate therapists.
- Creates the bridge between the bodywork professionals and the front staff.
- May attend chapter meetings of massage associations and/or recruiting events.
- May be involved in creating incentive programs.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry personal liability insurance.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
- Must understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Suggested college degree or management experience equivalent.
- Superior communication skills.
- May need to successfully complete a management training program.
- Recommended prior experience; minimum of 6 months as a Massage Envy therapist.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Flexible schedules
- Steady clientele
- Employee massage and facial at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Posting ID: 7306654Posted: 2019-10-16