We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Maintenance Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
JHM Hotels, Inc. is a national multi-brand hotel company that has developed, acquired, owned, and operated hotels throughout the United States for more than 36 years. These years of growth have earned the company rich and varied experience in every facet of modern hotel development and management.
The Hilton Garden Inn located on Sullivan Road is a beautiful 200 room property located just minutes from the Atlanta Airport.
- Maintain general units, common areas, pool/pool areas and grounds as required.
- Competencies in plumbing, electric and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain and categorize records and work requests.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
- Repair/replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry and remodeling work as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Preventive programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, pool certification etc.
- Working knowledge of appliances.
- Repair interior walls, wall coverings and ceilings by patching drywall, replacing wood or wall coverings or texture and painting.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years technical training or equivalent maintenance technician experience.
- 2 to 4 years painting experience.
- At least 3 months basic computer experience.
- CPO, HVAC, and EPA Certification preferred.
- Able to lift/carry supplies or equipment of 50 lbs. or more with frequent reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Extensive walking and standing
- Manual dexterity and mobility required.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
Posting ID: 7320753Posted: 2019-10-11