Restaurant Marketing Assistant (Paid Internship)
- Three month (minimum) up a year, part time internship (20-30 hrs/week). If student needs full time hours this is possible as well.
- Spring, Summer or Fall internships available.
- Designed for sophomore, junior, or senior college students
- Upon successful completion of internship students may be considered for regular part or full time leadership positions.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide assistance in the marketing of Chick-fil-A South Riding, primarily focusing on in-store events/promotions and community events held outside the store.
- Escorting and or executing our mascot performer, at various community events in the South Riding area and during on-street appearances.
- Sampling new and limited time products to guests in the restaurant during busy hours.
- Hosting in-store community fundraising events
- Assisting with the planning and production of major monthly in-store events (Daddy-Daughter Date Night, Breakfast with the Chick-fil-A Cow, Family Night, etc.)
- Assisting with food distributions, giveaways and other community activations held in the South Riding community.
Examples of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Sampling new and limited time products to guests in the dining room and drive-thru.
- Help plan and execute Large Scale Events (Halloween Fun Night, Princess Night, Daddy/Daughter, etc)
- Decorate Community Boards (Promotions and New Products, Themed Boards, Seasonal, Upcoming Events, etc)
- Generate ideas and help execute in-store promotions.
- Updating Chick-fil-A of South Riding Social Media
- Escort our mascot performer for out-of-restaurant Marketing, like Athletic events or family activities.
- Helping Promote Upcoming Events (flyer distribution, emails, word of mouth)
- Assist with Food Distributions held in the South Riding area.
- Assist with installing new Campaign POP
- Change both community boards regularly to match events/promotions
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people including team members, customers, community and business leaders, school personnel, children, and various civic groups.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Great personality – can start conversation/make small talk with people easily and able to communicate regarding our restaurant – location, upcoming events, services we offer, etc.
- Availability to work various evenings and weekends as well. Most hours will take place at these times.
- Ability to model our restaurant’s mission statement when acting as a Chick-fil-A representative.
- Ability to provide a school-year long commitment (option for longer) for the position.
- Reliable Transportation as we are located in South Riding, Virginia.
- Treat everyone with Honor, Dignity and Respect. You will be interacting with Schools, PTOs/PTAs, Community representatives, Chick-fil-A Team Members and much more.
- Be outgoing and able to easily connect with others in person, on the phone, or online!
- Desire to learn more about Chick-fil-A’s local restaurant marketing strategy and sales goals.
- Marketing, Community & Public Relations, or Communication as a career interest is a plus.
- Flexible Hours
- Closed Sundays
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
- Competitive Pay
- It's a Great Place to Work
Posting ID: 73703302Posted: 2019-10-21