Sbarro - Team Member - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$13 per hour
| 2202 N 90th Street
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Quick Service Restaurant Team members play a key role in serving and delighting our guests. You are the face of our brand and the reason that our guests come back to us time and time again. If you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to work as part of a team, this job is for you! Responsibilities involve providing friendly and professional service to our guests, preparing our products and assisting to keep the restaurant tidy and well presented. Supports the Restaurant General Manager in developing an exceptional guest experience and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values.
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Effectively operate the register, processing transactions in an efficient and friendly manner to minimize guest wait time.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the location (inside and out) ensuring that stock levels are appropriate, that the product is fresh and the food service area is spotless.
- Assist with food service operations including food preparation and food safety, executing Company processes and programs to provide a consistent guest experience.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Restaurant General Manager.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Working Relationships: Clerks, Team Members, Shift Leaders, Assistant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, District Manager, Brand Manager, and various Corporate personnel and vendors
Minimum Education: N/A
Preferred Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: N/A
Preferred Experience: 3-6 months restaurant experience
Preferred Licenses/Certifications and Skills: ServSafe /Food Safety certification a plus but not mandatory - subject to restaurant locations and/or jurisdiction as some do require Food Handler certification for anyone working in food service.
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpful
Scheduling: This position is a part time and full-time and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the location. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.
Hours & Conditions: Part-time (up to 29 hours), Full-time (30-40 hours) is there a minimum number of days the need to work
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other: Specialized attire required in food establishments. Slip resistant footwear and brand assigned attire is required.