Restaurant Team Member (Crew)
32691 K99 Hwy
Alma, KS 66401
Fun. Flexible hours. Great pay. Fantastic people. Professional fulfillment. That uniquely cool SONIC uniform. Can this possibly get any better? YES IT CAN!
Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, the SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one. You’ll work Fountain & Frozen, Food Production, Grill, Fryer, Switchboard and, if applicable, Drive-Thru. SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Restaurant Team Member is at the center.
Restaurant Team Member duties may include:
- Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
- Providing food service to our guests with enthusiasm
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Preparing drinks and ice cream treats
- Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
- Cleaning the drive-in restaurants -- including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
Restaurant Team Member Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
- General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional Restaurant Team Member Qualifications…
- Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous food service to our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. It never gets dull here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older