Similar available jobs
in Carrollton, GA
est. per hourBrookdale Health at Home Therapy-Atlanta, LLC • 5d ago Urgently hiring
Senior Living Physical Therapist - Full-time
Carrollton, GA 30117
This premiere Physical Therapist position treats patients in Brookdale Senior Living communities in Carrollton and Newnan, Georgia. As a full-time employee, you would be eligibile for:
- Flexible Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages- starting first month after hire!
- 401(k) with company match
- Continuing Education
- Mileage Reimbursement
Brookdale Senior Living, a LHC Group member, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Essential Functions:
- Completes initial evaluation in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the patient to determine rehab potential, identifies needs, establishes an individualized treatment plan of care, and sets goals to be used in the team plan of care.
- Utilizes equipment in a proper and safe manner, maintains equipment inspection, maintenance and cleaning logs, reports broken or faulty equipment.
- Maintains equipment logs for required equipment in the outpatient clinic.
- Follows medical regimen developed for the patient. Is aware of and adheres to precautions (THR, TKR, Cardiac, Wound, etc.).
- Utilizes the following safe treatment techniques: transfers, positioning, feeding, splinting, paraffin bath, cryotherapy, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, etc.
- Utilizes treatment approaches according to established PT protocols and policies.
- Documents each visit in the EMR.
- Documents units of treatment for each visit in the EMR.
- Completes D/C summary on each patient on their final visit to outpatient PT.
- Completes appropriate discharge planning in the following areas: Develops and reviews Home Exercise Program (HEP) with patient and family/caregiver. Provides discharge instructions to patient and family as clinically appropriate.
- CPR certification
- Current Physical Therapy License in state of Georgia
Equal Opportunity Employer – vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.