Customer Service Representative (On-site, Laboratory) - Now Hiring
| Estimated Pay ||$19 per hour|
About this job
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Austin, TX (onsite)
Responsible for delivering high quality service on all calls answered in the clinical queue. Requires ability to multi-task in a high stress environment. Provides accurate and timely information to supporting departments, clients, and patients. Adheres to departmental policies and procedures to include departmental programs such as call quality monitors and incentive call volume.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified as high complexity testing personnel under CLIA
- Minimum – High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Preferred – Associates degree or Medical Assistant training
- Minimum – 1 year of laboratory training or experience or both in a laboratory performing high complexity testing.
- Preferred – 1 year or more of Call Center and laboratory experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cope with varied levels of workload and multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Able to type at least 35 wpm.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Shift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Job Category:Laboratory Operations
Company:Sonic Reference Laboratory, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.