About this job
The Division of Dermatology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine/Wexner Medical Center is seeking full-time, board-certified/board eligible trained physicians to join our team. We seek a candidate with demonstrated clinical or scholarly achievement, a commitment to excellence, and interest in teaching residents and students. Applicants will be granted a professorship commensurate with their experience and previous institution(s). This position includes productivity-based compensation as well as exceptional healthcare, tuition, paid parental leave, and retirement benefits.
Minimum Requirements: MD or DO, successful completion of ACGME accredited Residency training in Dermatology, Board Eligible or Board Certified in Dermatology, must possess or be eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is the largest academic medical center in central Ohio and has a referral base throughout Ohio and the Midwest. The College of Medicine was recently ranked in the top 12 public medical schools in the country by the US News and World Report. The Division of Dermatology currently has 6 full-time faculty members, 2 part-time dermatologists, 4 pediatric faculty members, 12 community physicians, a fully accredited residency program with 8 residents, and over 10 active clinical trials. It has several locations throughout Columbus.
Why work for The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Central Ohios Academic Leader
- One of the largest and most diverse medical centers in the country; only academic medical center in central Ohio and Columbus (Ohios largest and most rapidly growing metropolitan region)
- Ranked one of Americas Best Hospitals" by U.S. News and World Report for over 30 consecutive years
- Voted one of Central Ohios Best Places to Work by Columbus Business First newspaper
- For 30 years, recognized as a national leader in quality outcomes and patient safety
- State of the art technology
- Very competitive salaries and compensation packages
Our planned growth at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
- Main campus: New construction of a state-of-the-art biomedical research tower, 880-bed hospital tower, ambulatory center and Health Sciences building that will house the College of Medicine
- Around the city: New construction of 4 ambulatory care centers (the 1st 2 centers of 4 of this NEW model now open) in addition to 5 established ambulatory care centers up and running today
Why live in Columbus, Ohio:
- Over 1.8 million population base and diverse cultural, sports, dining and recreational opportunities: Cost of Living is MODERATE
- Recently voted the #1 IT city in the nation surpassing Silicon Valley
- Home to several Fortune 500 companies
- Ranks in Money magazines picks as one of the ten best big cities
- 2nd fastest growing major metropolitan area in the Midwest : 14th largest city in the nation
- Booming real estate market
- Consistently ranked in the top ten in nearly every category: Economic growth, things to do, affordable cost of living, great place to raise a family
For consideration, please forward your CV to:
Physician and Faculty Recruitment
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The Ohio State University Medical Center is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. The University undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunities for underutilized minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for covered veterans.