| Estimated Pay
|$24 per hour
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
TruckPro LLC, headquartered in Memphis, TN, is one of the nation's largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide.
Today, TruckPro is in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There has never been a better time to join our team!
Rebuilder - Builder/Assembler
Full-Time / Non-Exempt
Rebuilder is responsible for rebuilding transmission, differential units, clutches and potentially other drivetrain components.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Disassemble unit components; wash parts, inspect parts, prep parts and discard all damaged parts
- Prepare list of required replacement parts on work orders
- Paint and clean parts
- Reassemble and assign serial number to unit
- Submit work order for invoicing
- Clean work area as required and maintain equipment; Adhering to all environmental, health and safety standards
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Associate's Degree or Technical certificate in heavy duty mechanics
- 1 year of rebuild experience within the heavy duty industry
- Automotive Service Excellence certification appropriate to the job or equivalent
- Possess your own tools and/or the willingness to purchase tools required for the job as you advance in your skill level and responsibilities (TruckPro offers a tool purchase or reimbursement program)
- Valid driver's license and/or CDL with good driving record