Welcome to the SUBWAY® Team!!! We're glad you decided to look into a career with the SUBWAY® Group. The SUBWAY® Group is committed to providing our guests with fresh, healthy meals, made right before their eyes, served quickly, and with a friendly smile. That's truly what sets us apart and keeps our guests coming back again and again.
Position Title: Sandwich Artist®
Reports to: Store Manager, Shift Supervisors
A Sandwich Artist® provides a great customer experience, prepares food, maintains safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes paperwork and other assigned duties.
- WOW the Customer - Greet your guests and provide the friendly, positive experience that they cannot get anywhere else.
- Prepare Great Food - Commit to serving only excellent bread and properly made sandwiches.
- Keep a Sparkling Clean Restaurant - Always be aware of how the restaurant looks, and keep it clean; behind the counter, in the lobby, and in the restrooms.
Job Roles and Tasks:
- Complete all Sandwich Artist® training.
- Perform in accordance to the guidelines that are laid out for all areas of the restaurant operation.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude and actions, at all times; in every aspect of your job.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items, and the ability to explain them to guests accurately.
- Understand and adhere to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
- Prepare sandwiches and other food orders with quality, consistency and speed.
- Use the cash register to properly ring up an order, and collect payment from the customer.
- Maintain accountability for all forms of money, bread, and other product during your shift.
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitization standards while preparing food, serving food, cleaning, and performing other job duties.
- Bake bread, prep, and restock products for use on the sandwich line, and to ensure a sufficient backup supply throughout your shift.
- Clean all areas of the restaurant and its equipment as directed by your supervisor and as assigned on the daily checklists.
- Perform shift paperwork duties as assigned.
- Put away product deliveries as assigned, and maintain proper stock rotation.
- Attend store meetings and cleaning parties as scheduled.
- Work as a team player in making the restaurant better each day.
General: Reliable transportation to report to work on time for every scheduled shift.
Physical: Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Mental: Must be able to learn to work at any position in the restaurant when needed, and to operate a computerized cash register, handling money and other forms of payment.
Minimum Age: 16+ years old
Posting ID: 913446Posted: 2020-02-19