we are currently looking for
Fish Window Cleaning® is the largest window cleaning company in the world. It became the largest by taking a great idea and duplicating it throughout the country. We don’t work in the evening or on weekends because our owners have families, and just like you, they choose to spend more time with their families than working. There is no stress and our work week runs from Monday through Friday, starting from 7:00 to 8:00 AM and ending between 3:00 and 4:00 PM every day.
This position is responsible for Accounts Receivable and day to day office duties (other duties may be assigned).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering Phones
- Calculating bank deposit
- Collection on accounts
- Processing credit cards
- Entering checks
- Working with National Maintenance Companies
- Training cleaners on the correct way to process invoices and work orders
- Preparing proposals
Qualifications: Must have experience working w/ computers and the general public. Office related experience is preferable.
Education: High School Diploma/ GED required
Why work at Fish Window Cleaning®?
1. Reasonable hours to enjoy family and personal time
2. Professional Atmosphere
3. Friendly work environment
4. Rewards and recognition for job well done
5. Concern for employee well-being with weekly safety meetings
6. Potential for advancement in the company
7. Enjoy your nights and weekends!
Posting ID: 9502253Posted: 2020-02-19