FORMA Construction (www.formgagc.com) is a growing San Francisco based High End General Contracting Firm seeking a full-time Superintendant.
Our team has been nationally recognized having twice been awarded for the best remodel in the Country by the National Association of Home Builders! http://www.bestinamericanliving.com/showpage_details.aspx?showPageID=43336
We have been selected for the the American Institute of Architecture home Tour 2017 and 2018. https://www.archandcity.org/hometours17
Additionally, we have been published in Luxe Magazine, The Independent, Dwell, Elle Decor, Coda Worx, Interior Design Magazine and many other respected Publcations!
We specialize in high-end residential construction with a focus on detail and a commitment to client satisfaction. We have been fortunate to work with some of the area's top architects and designers on published and well known unique projects. With that said, over the last 10 years we are most proud of the team we have built and our track record of putting our people first!
Below is a list of personal attributes as well as professional skills we are looking for in employees.
Personal Required Attributes:
- Pride in your work
- Self-motivated individual that can work both in teams and independently.
- Willingness to learn from others as well as teach those less knowledgeable.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- The ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Good problem solving skills
- Quick to respond to emails and client communications
- Belief that it's the details of a project that makes it great
- At least five years of hands on experience in high end residential projects ranging from $3M to $10M
- Knowledge and understanding of construction processes and practices from foundation to finish.
- The ability to read and interpret architectural and structural plans.
- Proficiency in geometry and other basic mathematical skills.
- Understanding and competence of construction vocabulary.
- Understanding and competence of building codes.
- Excellent practical skills in both framing and finish. I.e. the ability to frame stairs and the ability to construct built-up crown molding.
- Proficiency with job related tools. i.e. router, biscuit joiner, coping saw, etc.
- Comfortable writing emails and using computers to access time keeping and job related information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Procore, Smart Sheets or Master builder a plus
- Work with vendors and design team to assure timely specification and delivery of materials and construction details as-needed
- Thorough knowledge of finish schedules, drawing sets, and architectural details
- Candidate must show initiative, be pro-active, and take ownership of projects where appropriate
- Ability to layout vendors i.e. electrical, plumbing, HVAC etc.
- Competitive pay based on experience with room to grow and advance within the company
- 80hrs accrued vacation a year
- Medical benefits
- Educational allowance
FORMA has a deep history of investing in our people so anything you need to succeed is a priority for us.
To be considered for this position, please attach resume and brief description about yourself to the above email.