Title: Shift Leader
Reports To: General Manager (Store)
Purpose: To assist in managing and provide exceptional guest service and the attainment of company sales and profit goals by working within the framework of our companies’ values and policies.
- Executing systems daily to ensure a well-run shift and a clean and organized restaurant. Be prepared each shift and day to provide outstanding products and services.
- Assist in the training of team members using the appropriate training systems to provide high quality, plus one hospitality and spotless restaurants.
- Ensure all guests leave happy and all complaints are resolved. Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational shift and day.
- Operate shifts in accordance with established performance, profit, and operating standards as outlined by the GM and operations manual.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all employees and guests by following all federal, state, and company policies as related to safety.
- Have a good working knowledge and training of all equipment and assume responsibility for the preventive maintenance of restaurant equipment. (Proper cleaning and operation)
- Supervise and engage team members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Utilize all available tools to keep accurate and up-to-date records providing historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Provide consistent leadership creating a culture that engenders excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude, and commitment towards company objectives.
- Support all marketing strategies by coaching team members to execute them at a high-level building repeat guests and regulars.
Minimum 6 months experience (supervisory) in the restaurant or retail industries.
Posting ID: 652226787 Posted: 2021-10-01 Job Title: Shift Lead